Cooper Evolution Winter
The Cooper Evolution Winter is a touring winter tire manufactured for passenger vehicles. The directional tread design and silica compound increase the winter weather traction, while the wide grooves and open shoulders prevent hydroplaning. The tire is pinned for studs, which can be added to further increase the ice and snow grip. The polyester casing and steel belt structure increase the model’s uniformity and road contact to ensure a safer performance. This also enables the tread to prevent uneven traction and to lengthen the tread life. The Evolution Winter guarantees excellent controllability with the sawtooth center rib.
- Winter tire – The special silica-based compound and the directional tread with the high-density siping detail increase the winter weather traction.
- Handling – The tread’s sawtooth center rib increases the driving stability and the steering responsiveness with its constant road contact.
- Longer Tread Life – The optimized footprint and the stronger internal structure prevent irregular tread wear formations and lengthen the tread life.
- Hydroplaning – The circumferential grooves and open shoulder design disperse water and slush to actively resists hydroplaning.
- Uniformity – The internal structure’s polyester casing optimizes the tire’s structure and stabilizes it under the harsh driving pressure.
- Studdable Tire – The tread design is pinned for studs, which can be added in accordance with the state law to increase ice and snow traction.
- Size: 235/55R18
- Season: Winter
- Performance: Touring
- Car Type: Truck/SUV
- Load Range: SL
- Product May Vary From Picture
- Tire Rim Not Included
There are no reviews yet.