- The Falken Espia EPZ II SUV is a touring, winter tire manufactured for SUVs and passenger vehicles. The tire promotes great winter weather performance by utilizing the detailed directional tread and the winter compound. This combination allows the tire to conquer various winter conditions with ease. The tire is kept pliable even in freezing temperatures thanks to the durable compound materials. On the other hand, the optimal tread design greatly enhances the gripping power. Wider circumferential grooves and the directional pattern effectively disperse water and slush from the footprint, avoiding hydroplaning in wet conditions. This model is a true winter model. Even without the use of studs, the detailed tread elements manage to upgrade the ice and snow grip. The 3D canyon sipes provide the necessary number of biting edges to prevent slipping on icy road surfaces. The treads wide lateral grooves enhance the snow traction by providing deep pockets for the outer shoulder to pack snow into the tread. This boosts snow-on-snow traction, improving performance. Using the optimized tread design enables the tires consistent surface contact. The constant road contact and the better winter traction helps to upgrade the steering responsiveness and driving stability. As a result, the tire manages to enhance the steering response time and accuracy to the drivers commands. It also significantly secures structural stability throughout the performance, further preventing loss of traction in winter conditions. The Espia EPZ II SUV boosts its maneuvering capability. The larger shoulder blocks, and their detailed sipe pattern, help to enhance the cornering ability. They provide extra biting edges during cornering, ensuring the drivers control over the vehicle. Braking is also increased. The 3D canyon sipe pattern greatly decreases the stopping distance. These elements generate friction when braking, optimizing the performance on ice- and snow-covered surfaces. This significantly minimizes the possibility of the tires slipping
- Wide lateral grooves work with wide pockets that are built into the tire to pack more snow into the tread so that the road surface is quickly cleared for better traction
- Strategically designed rib placement with large outer-edge block-style ribs provides a comfortable and stable drive
- Wide circumferential grooves channel water away from the tread to increase traction on wet roads
- Specialized rubber tread compound stays pliable at lower temperatures to enhance driving ability in snowy and icy conditions
- 3D Canyon Sipe technology increases sipe density for better braking on ice and traction in wet and snowy conditions
There are no reviews yet.