|Size||S/M – 54-56 cm|
|lor||Army Moss Orange|
|Remmended Uses For Product||Cycling, Skateboarding|
|Vehicle Service Type||Mountain Bike|
About this item
- STABLE NSTRUCTION: TS nstruction mbines strength and lightweight parameters for optimum from forces. Spe’s full wrdesign has a send PC shell for a cleaner look and extra . The use of polycarbonate shells and shock-absorbinEPS liner guarantees stability at the lowest possible weight. High-performance EPS liner cushions your head by dispersinall forces and thereby mitigatintheir effect on the head.
- EASY CUSTOM DIAL : Spe helmet mes with an adjustment wheel on the bafor a custom . Bikers can easily dial in their within sends. It is important that bikers use this adjustment for the helmet to stay in place without wobblinor fallindurininadvertent falls, crashes, or accidents.
- RELIABLE, TUNED, LOW : Spe bike helmets offer a low-profile for better mfort and than nventional helmets. The smart low design vers the entire baand sides of the head without restrictions on vision and mobility. The spe mes with two paof different sizes and lors so that bikers can easily adjust their . These premium-head sealed padry quickly after machine or hand washing.
- MFORTABLE FOR BIKERS: Spe helmet has twenty air vents that permit maximum airflow to keep your head ol and mfortable, particularly important for bikers on warm weather days. mfort paddinprotects your brain durininadvertent accidents on varyintrail nditions. Spe helmet is rider-friendly with a tool-free, bolt-on adjustable visor and goggle optimized design. The design also has a channel to securely strap-on headlamps or POV cameras.
- CERTIFIED SAFETY STANDARDS: ets it that bikers do not want any mpromise when it mes to bike safety. TSSpe helmets are made with the utmost quality and performance standarto meet the European Bike and Skateboard helmet standard and US-American bike helmet standard. TSprotective gear is designed in Switzerland and tested by an internal team of passionate riders.
There are no reviews yet.