|Size||Small (52-56 cm)|
|Remmended Uses For Product||Cycling|
|Vehicle Service Type||Mountain Bike|
About this item
- NO-TWIST TRI-GLIDES & X-STATAND XT2 PADDIN- Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and ply positioned. Quick-dryinmaterials, woven with real silver fibers.
- MIPS-EQUIPPED & WRAPAROUND – MIPS stanfor Multi-ional System, which is a leadinslip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain s. Removable protective chin bar, designed for trail ridinadaptability. Attaches with a simple 3-step nnection process no tools required.
- OVERBROW VENTILATION – Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in ol air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation.
- GOGGLEGUIDE ADJUSTABLE VISOR SYSTEM & INTEGRATED BREAKAY CAMERA MOUNT – Adaptable visor system acmmodates both goggles and glasses and works with or without the visor attached. A seamless camera mount, requirinno zip ties or tape, is engineered to break ay upon to reduce the risk of injury.
- SPECIFICATIONS – Small (52-56 cm), Medium (55-59 cm), and Large (58-62 cm) Sizes. Important: take a head measurement. Head sizes and shapes can vary, even within an age range. Usihelmet that does not can be dangerous; 23 Vents, 4 Brow ports, and 6 Chin Bar vents.
There are no reviews yet.