Michelin Road 2 180/55ZR17 Rear Motorcycle Tire Sport/Touring Bike 73W Radial
If you like to take it easy and cruise the open road but still enjoy pushing your bikes limits every now and then, the Pilot Road 2 from Michelin may be the tire for you. The Road 2 is a dual-compound tire that has a very quick warm-up time, allowing you to get max performance out of your tire quicker. The soft rubber compound on the edge of the Road 2 offer exceptional grip on wet surfaces. The stronger rubber compound in the center of the tire offers extended longevity. The dual-compound technology optimizes traction and braking capabilities. If your road bike needs a new set of skins, take a look at the Michelin Pilot Road 2!
- The original dual-compound sport touring tire with excellent longevity, grip and handling.
- The soft rubber mix on the tire’s edges provides optimal grip on wet surfaces and an extremely fast warmup time.
- MICHELIN 2CT technology allows for an even distribution of wear and tear over the entire tire, even under extreme stress.
- Stronger rubber in the middle, the MICHELIN Pilot Road 2 tire provides longevity as well as optimal traction and braking.
- Our dual-compound technology means we can use a combination of different rubbers on the tire’s tread surface and thereby achieve exceptional performance levels in specific areas.
(1) Michelin Road 2 180/55ZR17 Rear Motorcycle Tire
There are no reviews yet.