Now you can meet the challenges of winter driving with a tire built for driving in snow. The Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 winter tire was specially designed for drivers who demand mobility and safety in severe weather conditions. Engineered for the most exacting, high-performance vehicles, the Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 tire keeps you in control when it matters most.
Featuring Michelin StabiliGrip Technology, this high-performance tire features angled sipes for strong traction and increased rigidity in the rubber blocks for powerful road grip and precision handling. Recommended by Auto Motor and Sport to keep you moving in harsh winter weather conditions, the Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 tire is engineered with our innovative rubber formula, Helio Compound 3G, allowing the tire to remain flexible in low temperatures for better winter performance – stopping over 5% shorter on snow, ice and wet roads.
The Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 tire delivers good winter performance on prestigious vehicles of premium car manufacturers, such as Porsche, BMW, Audi and Mercedes-Benz AMG. And because performance and safety matter to you, Michelin makes tires to last and backs the Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 tire with a 30,000-mile manufacturer’s treadwear limited warranty, in addition to the 6-year standard limited warranty.
1. Test winner for snow performances: Auto Bild SportsCars, November 2017, dimension 225/40R18, ex-aequo with Continental Winter Contact TS 850 P, tested on Golf VII GTI performance. The Michelin Latitude Alpin LA2 tire has the 3 Peak Mountain SnowFlake (3PMSF) marking, guaranteeing a minimum level of safety and mobility performance on snow
2. Internal testing: In comparison to the high standards of the Michelin Pilot Alpin PA3 tire (braking 6.6 feet shorter at 30 MPH on snow and 16.4 feet shorter at 60 MPH on wet pavement).
3. Engineered for premium car manufacturers: Homologated by Porsche Panamera/911/Boxster, BMW 7-Series and 5-Series /M2 and M3, Audi A4 and A6, Mercedes AMG E- Class, S-Class and C-Class.
4. Recommended by Auto Motor and Sport: Auto Motor Sport September 2017, tests on dimension 225/40 R18, tested on BMW 430i Gran Coupe.
5. 30,000-mile treadwear limited warranty: W-, V-, H-rated.
6. All Michelin tires have a standard manufacturer’s limited warranty which covers defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original usable tread, or for six (6) years from the date of purchase, whichever occurs first.
Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 Tire
- For control and safety whatever the weather, the Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 tire delivers strong grip for driving precision and braking performance on snow
- Control and Safety — The Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 tire with Michelin StabiliGrip Technology makes light work of winter roads thanks to deep, angled sipes to cut through water film and snow for strong traction and braking
- Improved Braking Distance — Our innovative rubber formula, Helio Compound 3G, allows the Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 tire to remain flexible in low temperatures for better winter performance – stopping over 5% shorter on snow, ice and wet roads
- A Better Fit — The Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 winter tire is engineered for prestigious vehicles of premium car manufacturers, such as Porsche, BMW, Audi and Mercedes-Benz AMG
- The Michelin Guarantee — The Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 tire is backed by a 30,000-mile manufacturer’s treadwear limited warranty, in addition to the 6-year standard limited warranty
- History of Performance — By your side and innovating for over 130 years, Michelin is dedicated to safer, cleaner and more efficient mobility for a better way forward