Where are your tires leading you? Whether cruising down the highway or taking the road less traveled, let the Finalist Terreno A/T Tire lead you there.
The Finalist Terreno A/T is an all-terrain tire designed to give you that balance of a smooth, quiet highway ride while giving you additional traction off-road.
The specially formulated compound delivers superior wear and puncture resistance.
The step-down tread blocks with 3d siping strengthen the tread blocks while providing outstanding handling in wet and dry conditions.
Finalist Terreno A/T LT275/65R18 123S E Rated 10 Ply SUV Light Truck All Season All Terrain AT Tire
- 50,000 Mile Limited Treadwear Warranty.
- Special tread compound and wide footprint enhance tread life and deliver excellent braking on wet and dry roads. Mud and Snow rated for All-Season Performance. Open shoulder grooves prevent hydroplaning with wet grip performance.
- Tire Only – Wheel Not Included
- Size: LT275/65R18
- Max Pressure: 80 psi; Load Index: 123/120, Max Load 3415 lbs for single tire, 3085 lbs for dual. Fit for SUVs, Pickup Trucks, and other Light Trucks.
- Speed Rating: S (Up to 112 mph), Load Range: E (10 ply tires)
There are no reviews yet.