- 3D Canyon Sipe Technology interlocks the shoulders to resist wear from high torque as well as providing additional handling stability.
- Aggressive upper sidewall along with offset shoulder blocks protect the tire from sharp rocks and provide additional off-road traction at low tire pressures or in off-camber situations.
- Rugged and rigid tread blocks feature support ramps and step‐down features that provide tread-pattern rigidity in the contact patch, enhancing vehicle stability and handling while also preventing stones from becoming trapped in the grooves.
- Tough outer sidewall features a secondary bead apex that acts as a heat shield to protect the internal casing of the tire, resulting in confident handling and durability with the added benefit of sidewall protection on rough roads and trails.
- The WILDPEAK A/T3W features a 55,000 mile / 90,000 km Limited Tread Life Warranty on all sizes.
There are no reviews yet.